|BUY||2 Items||3 Items||4 Items||ALL ORDERS|
|GET||5% OFF||10% OFF||15% OFF||FREE SHIPPING|
Sometimes, toenails can be difficult to trim, for one reason or another. Super hard, thick toenails are no match for standard clippers. That's why we designed the Precision Toenail Clippers. These clippers are sharp, strong, and durable. They can easily and safely clip through the most ornery toenails.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: It doesn't matter how hard, thick, or damaged your toenails are, these clippers are designed to easily cut right through them giving you the relief you deserve. The blade is sharp enough to cut through copper wire!
- SAFETY: The blades are made to grind and cut away thick toenails and leave you with a smooth, clean shape. Our clippers are made with 100% dermatologist grade surgical steel and while not rust.
- UPGRADED CLIPPER: We've perfected our original model by equipping the clippers with a double spring and nail lifter mechanism. It also comes with a plastic tip cover to keep blades safe, clean, and durable.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Our handle is ergonomic to hold and only requires a minimal amount of pressure to use. It is crafted from heavy-duty polymers and coated with non-slip material.
HOW TO USE:
- Soak your feet in warm, soapy water for about 10 minutes. This will soften the nails for even easier and safer clipping. Clean dirt and debris from toenails.
- Use clippers to trim away excess nail residue. Clip toenails and remove ingrown nails. Be very careful!
- After clipping, clean the blades with rubbing alcohol and fully dry before storing.
Click The Green "ADD TO CART" Button!
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.